You are here
Epson Ultra Short Throw Projectors
Light Up Your Presentations!
Epson’s range of Ultra Short Throw Projectors is fully-integrated and interactive. These projectors are intelligent and capable of easily turning any white surface or a standard whiteboard into an interactive learning and presentation space. Serving as a cost-effective solution to make presentations in an engaging way, these ultra short throw projectors eliminate the cumbersome need to have a dedicated or pre-installed interactive whiteboard.
Epson Ultra Short Throw Projectors - Features
Here’s what makes 4K Ultra HD screens by C3 iT Xperts a cut above the rest:
- These come with the finger-touch interactive function and PC-free annotation, which allows easy transformation of any surface into an interactive environment.
- Two pens can be used simultaneously with these interactive ultra short throw projector models.
- These are 30% smaller in size, and hence easy to accommodate in smaller classrooms or meetings rooms.
- It offers full-time color projection with three separate LCD panels, providing superior image reproduction.
- It comes with an increased lamp life of up to 3,000 hours in Normal and up to 4,000 hours in Eco modes.
- These have an internal speaker power of 16W.
- Multi PC Projection lets you host up to 50 terminals from a single projector and project 4 terminals simultaneously.
- These are easy and convenient to set up, owing to the wider range of connectivity options offered including VGA, USB, HDMI, LAN, or a wireless USB connection.
- It is also compatible with the Epson iProjection app for iOS and Android, which means that wireless projection from a smart device can be done easily.
What are Ultra Short Throw projectors?
Ultra-short throw projectors are the evolution of projectors. These projectors remain close to the screen instead of being in the back of the room. An Ultra Short Throw projector has a projector throw ratio of less than 1. For the uninitiated, the projector’s throw ratio is the distance between from projector to screen compared to the screen size. This means if a projector is placed 12 feet back and is capable of projecting an image that fills an 8 foot screen, it will have a projector throw ratio of 1.5:1 or just 1.
Ultra-short throw projectors can be mounted as close as 3 inches from the wall, still achieving an 80-inch diagonal image projection, and come with an ‘Integrated Interactive’ feature that makes them versatile for a range of different tasks. The revolutionary 3 LCD projection helps images look brighter and projection feels sharper, yet the screen is absolutely gentle on the eyes.
Epson Ultra Short Throw Projectors
The Epson Ultra Short Throw Projectors also boast of additional features such as auto brightness adjustment, built-in speaker, digital zoom, direct power on/off, document camera compatible, driverless installation, iProjection App for Chromebook, split-screen-function, remote desktop connection, screen mirroring, whiteboard sharing function and wireless LAN capable automatic input selection; all this provides for an unmatched functionality in the projector segment.
Ultra short throw projectors not only make your classrooms and presentation more collaborative, these also overcome one of the major challenges of home projection i.e. unobstructed view to cast an image. Ultra short throw projectors can be set-up like TV, inches away from the wall. A perfect solution when you are short on space. So, get yourself an Epson Ultra Short Throw projector and make your classroom and presentations interesting, especially for brainstorming and learning sessions as each person simultaneously inputs his/her ideas using the same device.
So now, you can make your classrooms and presentation rooms collaborative with the EPSON Ultra Short Throw Projectors, especially for brainstorming and learning sessions as each person simultaneously inputs his/her ideas using the same device.